Y Block Truck bell housing with mount for slave cylinder

Posted By Daniel Jessup Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

Y Block Truck bell housing with mount for slave cylinder

Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Cleaning some things out of inventory - these bell housings for the trucks are heavy I know, but I thought maybe someone could use it. I can send more photos if you shoot me an email at dan.jessup@hotrodreverend.com.

$60 plus the ride to your door - I am in Milford, Ohio 45150.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/1379d07e-3230-47fb-9858-5d4.jpeg

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

famdoc3
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)

The thing you’re call a “mount” is the slave cylinder itself just missing the piston and seals. Have that setup in the hot rod I’m building. Mike

Mike, still lovin his 57 t'bird after 53 years!
Daniel Jessup
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

famdoc3 (3/3/2023)
The thing you’re call a “mount” is the slave cylinder itself just missing the piston and seals. Have that setup in the hot rod I’m building. Mike

I did not know that - it had looked like there was an "ear" on the bell that I had not noticed on earlier bells for the Y block. I guess I will have to get it out again and take a look see. 

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/f48a55a7-2a6a-4166-89f0-1a4.jpeg

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

stuey
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (830 reputation)Supercharged (830 reputation)Supercharged (830 reputation)Supercharged (830 reputation)Supercharged (830 reputation)Supercharged (830 reputation)Supercharged (830 reputation)Supercharged (830 reputation)Supercharged (830 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi
That bell housing may be quite desirable to someone.
http://www.ford-y-block.com/t5in-trucks.htm

stuey
charliemccraney
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Early trucks did not have a hydraulic clutch so the bellhousing does not have that mounting ear.  '57-'60 used a hydraulic clutch, as well as larger '61-'64 trucks so the same design stuck around from '57 on.

Lawrenceville, GA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter