2024 Fords at Carlisle Car Show and Swap Meet to Feature the Y Block

Posted By Daniel Jessup Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

2024 Fords at Carlisle Car Show and Swap Meet to Feature the Y Block

Author
General Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
While I first heard from Richard Stuck about the plans for Carlisle Events (in Carlisle, Pennsylvania) to feature the Y Block Ford for its 70th anniversary in 2024, there was not a date yet published. Just this past week I heard from Ken Appell, their event manager. (Ken's email is KenA@CarlisleEvents.com and his phone number is (717) 243-7855 ext 116) You can go to CarlisleEvents.com to see the magnitude of such shows.

Ken said that the dates for 2024 and this All Ford event are May 31 to June 2. 

I know that Richard has done quite a bit to contact people about the show and the weekend, trying to get as many Y Block powered vehicles as possible. In years previous, Carlisle Events has always put their highlighted emphasis for the year front and center, giving prime real estate in certain buildings, pavilions, etc. Some of you go to this show every year so you may want to chime in here and put your two cents into the mix, giving some instruction to others. Since Ken contacted me with the dates I thought I would post them here and start a thread.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter