Profile Picture

Thanks Ted for all your timely info!

Posted By napaunderground Last Year
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (165 reputation)Supercharged (165 reputation)Supercharged (165 reputation)Supercharged (165 reputation)Supercharged (165 reputation)Supercharged (165 reputation)Supercharged (165 reputation)Supercharged (165 reputation)Supercharged (165 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate Ted's complete answers to folks' questions. I've had several questions answered I didn't even know I had from reading his responses.

1. The nails don't go against the block for the rear main seal retainer. (my book did not clarify this and the words made it sound like they went on the block side) https://eatonbalancing.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/retainer-installation-006-rsz.jpg 
2. Always degree in your cam. (After procuring all the necessary tools mine came in exact at 112* intake centerline as stated on my cam card)
3. Check that the lifters rotate when turning the engine over before installing/adjusting pushrods. (I never would have thought to do this)
4. All the notes on engine break in stuff.

Thanks Ted!
Ted
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
Glad to have been of assistance.  Ted.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter