Profile Picture

WTB Emergency brake parts

Posted By montana ford man 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
i have some NOS cables for emergency brakes, mail me at cl56vic@yahoo.com    carl   also the other parts you need
montana ford man
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (298 reputation)Supercharged (298 reputation)Supercharged (298 reputation)Supercharged (298 reputation)Supercharged (298 reputation)Supercharged (298 reputation)Supercharged (298 reputation)Supercharged (298 reputation)Supercharged (298 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
I’ve got my 55 crown Victoria almost roadworthy but I need parts for the emergency brake. I need the handle, cable to the cross member. the owner before me cut the cables from the rear wheels and took everything out. I replaced those cables but pretty much need everything else going forward. Looks like it’s the same as my 56 custom line so probably any 55 or 56 ford car would be the same.I don’t think I would drive the car without the emergency brake not working,When I got my 56 on the road my old master cylinder failed going down the road and I’m glad I could get stopped with the emergency brake! I’m located in Kalispell Montana 

Reading This Topic

Site Meter