Profile Picture

WTB: F100 dipstick and dipstick tube

Posted By Daniel Jessup 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Wanted: a Y Block truck dipstick tube and dipstick. (for the passenger side mount on the side of the block)

dan.jessup@hotrodreverend.com
for shipping quotes - my zip is 45140

thank you,
Dan

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

paul2748
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
I don't know what the differences are, if any, with the side mount Tbird but the Tbird stuff is available from the Tbird suppliers.

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

Ted
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
John Mummert offers the truck dipstick tube in a stainless steel version.  I don’t see a dipstick offered though.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4301ef8f-6243-4cb1-9680-6522.jpg  

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

charliemccraney
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 12 hours ago
B9TE-6750-B is a dipstick that is reproduced and works well with that tube.

Lawrenceville, GA
paul2748
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
I had a problem finding a dipstick for a sedan as mine broke off at a point that rendered it unfixable.  I bought a Tbird dipstick, which is longer than a sedan and marked it the same as a sedan.  maybe this would work with the mummert tube

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

Daniel Jessup
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Thanks fellas, I will follow up on these leads. This is really for a run stand setup, and I have a variety of oil pans from truck, HD truck, and of course the passenger car variety. I really wanted to use one of my truck oil pans since the engine may be going into a vehicle that will not require a front sump.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

cokefirst
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
If you are looking for the passenger car dipstick that uses the tube that is attached to the timing chain cover and is on the right side of he engine, then I have them.  I sold some to John Mummert, and they are also advertised on E-bay.  I was frustrated that I could not find a new dipstick or a good used one.  I had them reproduced.  The part number is B7A 6750-B.
Joe-JDC
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
I've had a Thunderbird oil dip stick tube on order for over a month from both Larry's Thunderbirds, and CASCO.  Casco called me and said they had them in stock, so I ordered two, they sent me two transmission dip stick tubes, not oil dip stick tubes.  It seems these kind of accessories are getting harder to find for just about every older car or truck.  I would like to see someone reproduce a good damper, oil pan with baffles, dip stick tubes, side motor mounts, exhaust manifolds that flow some air, aluminum water pump, electric water pump, a set of steel 1.6 roller tip rocker arms, and a good oil pump.  A custom stainless steel header for cars other than the Thunderbird would be welcome, also.  Just dreaming, I guess.  Joe-JDC

JDC

Reading This Topic

Site Meter