Profile Picture

FUEL PRICES

Posted By FORD DEARBORN 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
If you think the prospect of fuel shortages are worrisome (you can always walk), think about ‘food’ (what to eat then?).  It likely takes 10X the resources to produce meat/dairy than veggies & grains (much of which now goes to feed livestock instead of people).  Glad I won’t be around when that 8 billion becomes 16 billion starving people! Things could get tense.

6 VOLTS/POS. GRD. NW INDIANA
slumlord444
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

I've said for decades that if we don't do something to slow or stop the population increase mother nature will and she will not be nice about it. The planet cannot continue to support an increasing population. Gasoline is one of many problems. When we start running out of food and water things will get nasty really quick. Hope I'm long gone before that happens but I worry about my kids and grandkids.
Lord Gaga
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/9a4575f1-f109-4665-928c-5ae2.jpg

"FREE SAMPLE"
PF Arcand
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
N.B.- Another  thing causing the rise in prices is the " insanity" happening over in the Ukraine.. Apparently that country has some of the best agriculture land anywhere near Russia. And fairly well developed industry also. Putin & company want to take it back, at any cost!.  Uncertainity seldom results in lower prices of major commodities..  

Paul
PF Arcand
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
N.B.- Slumlord has hit on a subject that the Polititions largley avoid.. From a book issued a few years ago called the "Population Bomb". There's no way the price of commodities like oil can stay low, when there is a never ending increase in demand.. Historians have estimated the world's population around year 1800 was about 1.25 -1.3 billion. It's now headed for "8" Billion!.. Hence amongst other things, the push towards electric cars.. But, I don't see that as a panacea either, but that's a subject for another format..        

Paul
DANIEL TINDER
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)Supercharged (2.2K reputation)

DANIEL TINDER (6/14/2022)
If you think the prospect of fuel shortages are worrisome (you can always walk), think about ‘food’ (what to eat then?).  It likely takes 10X the resources to produce meat/dairy than veggies & grains (much of which now goes to feed livestock instead of people).  Glad I won’t be around when that 8 billion becomes 16 billion starving people! Things could get tense.

Forgot to mention: WATER;  Takes a lot longer to die of starvation than thirst.  The soybean/corn growers in my neighborhood have all installed motive irrigation systems, and are draining the water table, forcing adjoining homeowners to drill expensive deep wells.  While I don’t begrudge independent farmers a living, I suspect factory/industrial farm lobbyists will prevent local politicians from acting responsibly, since profit always supersedes the public welfare.

6 VOLTS/POS. GRD. NW INDIANA
2721955meteor
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 7 days ago
PF Arcand (6/14/2022)
Blacktie, is on to something all the Politition's never talk about. He mentions that Calif's population has tripled since 1955!. Hense Water shortages, Wildfires etc. And up here in western Canada record floods etc. Still our esteemed (?), Canadian  Prime Minister is inviting 200,000+ people a year to come to Canada! .And we wonder why housing prices here have doubled in just a few years & the price of fuel has also doubled etc.. And then of course Covid 19 hit.. Mother Nature is rebelling!.  As one of my car buddies says & he's seen a lot in his now 90 years.. "too many people".  Winston Churchill, a man who had seen a lot in his life time, said many years ago, a couple should only have 2 children, 3 at the most, because you might lose one. The World is moving towards 8 Billion people!!.  Historians have estimated that in year 1800, the world's estimated population was likely about 1.3 Billion..  And we wonder why comodities like Gas keep climbing in price?....             

2721955meteor
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 7 days ago
we in canada have huge supply of crude oil, but our brain dead leader still thinks we should drive a electric home
Hollow Head
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
One gallon of 95E10 gasoline is about 9,16 us dollars here in Finland near Russian border. 

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/e3fd9a79-e7c3-47ff-a648-8cd5.jpg Seppo from Järvenpää, Finland
www.hollowheads.net (just click the hole in the head to proceed)
Lord Gaga
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

I have an all electric home but I can't drive it!
2721955meteor (7/17/2022)
we in canada have huge supply of crude oil, but our brain dead leader still thinks we should drive a electric home

"FREE SAMPLE"

Reading This Topic

Site Meter