Profile Picture

How can someone join the forum

Posted By 312YBlock 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I know someone with a 292 who could benefit greatly by becoming a member of the forum but is at a loss as to how to go about it. Can someone please tell me how to become a membership, I can’t find anything on the home page regarding membership.

1955 312 T-Bird Warwick, NY
55blacktie
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Your friend needs to email Ted Eaton (eatonbalancing.com). Ted will explain the process.
312YBlock
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)Supercharged (591 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thanks 😊

1955 312 T-Bird Warwick, NY
Ted
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
There are ‘pinned’ posts regarding this at the top of the ‘Technical’ and ‘This N That’ forum sections but I’ve yet to find a way to make these pinned posts visible when bringing up all the newest posts using the ‘Latest’ option.  When contacting me to register for forum access, let me know what time zone you are in so that the registration window can be opened accordingly.  Here’s the link to the ‘pinned’ post at the top of the ‘This N That’ forum listings.

Forum registration for new members (y-blocksforever.com)

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter