Profile Picture

Anyone near Coal Valley, Illinois that can pick up an engine for me?

Posted By Ted 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Anyone near Coal Valley, Illinois that can pick up an engine for me?

Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 days ago
Is there anyone close to Coal Valley, Illinois that can pick up a 262 Ford six cylinder engine for me?  They will simply need to hold it until I can make arrangements to get to Illinois to pick it up.  The other option is for that person to bring the engine to the Y-Block Shootout on the weekend of June 18th where I can pick it up at that time.  Feel free to contact me thru my email or by phone for further details.  My email or phone number can be found under ‘Contact Us’ at  www.eatonbalancing.com  .

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

slumlord444
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Wish I could help you Ted but it's about a 4 hour drive there for me.
Meandean
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I am about 30 minutes from Coal Valley but I literally don't have a place to store it until you could pick it up.  I could check with a relative if you have no other options and see if they'd be willing to hold it at their home. 

suede57ford
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have a nos 57 ford sedan quarter panel I need picked up in Schaumburg, Illinois and brought to TX(Ted's place or the shoot-out is fine) if someone is making the trip as well.   I can pay $500+ if someone is making a trip and would could bring it too.

Thanks,
Pat

Pat Fleischman

Vic Correnti
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
Pat, I sent you a private message.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/7393d096-cbf0-4ed0-bfdc-c4b0.jpg  Vic Correnti

Reading This Topic

Site Meter