Profile Picture

55 door panels

Posted By darrell 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
im trying to get front dood panels for my 55 fairlane sedan.after waiting 6 weeks at larrys they cant make them.some guy left and took the patterens with him.is there anyone else.i checked macs on line and the only show them for 2 doors.i dont have their catalog.
55blacktie
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
What about Concours?
PF Arcand
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
...Or Dennis Carpenter in Florida..  & Move your request to the  "Classifieds here"..
Failing that, someone on here might have decent used ones available.  Do you have a subscription to Y-Block magzine? There's a classifieds there & rates are reasonable.. And do '54's interchange?  There's a 54 club out there somewhere.....

Paul
darrell
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

i phoned macs they get their panels same place as larrys so out of luck.when they answered the phone i thought i had the wrong number.someone bought them out and their closing the antique section sept 1.
55blacktie
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
More than likely, the panels are a Teamco part.
montana ford man
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)Supercharged (286 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I saw on you tube a young guy showing how to make car door panels  he used a clear plastic sheet and a marking pen   i tried it on my 55 crown and they turned out pretty good  just did one side and the other side is the same only flipped over   i used a sheet of thin brown pressboard from Lowes but you can use hard plastic sheets  didnt take long to make them
darrell
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

i was wrong about macs closing.passing on something i heard without checking.i salvaged one of the panels and a friend thinks he can fix the other one.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter