Profile Picture

WANTED 1952-1954 FORD 3 SPEED TRANSMISSION LINKAGE-FROM COLUMN LEVER DOWN TO TRANSMISSION

Posted By alanfreeman 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

WANTED 1952-1954 FORD 3 SPEED TRANSMISSION LINKAGE-FROM COLUMN LEVER...

Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I NEED ALL OF THE ORIGINAL 3 SPEED COLUMN SHIFT TRANSMISSION LINKAGE FROM THE COLUMN LEVER ALL OF THE WAY DOWN TO THE TRANSMISSION FOR 1954 FORD ALTHOUGH I SUSPECT THAT '52-'54 IS PROBABLY THE SAME.  EMAIL ME AT alanfreeman54@gmail.com  IF YOU HAVE THE PARTS.  THANKS, ALAN
carl
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Alan  I parted out a 53 Ford a few years ago that was standard shift and probably have everthing you need.I dont think i can get back to the barn for a few days because of snow drifts.I will e mail you when i can  Carl
Hoosier Hurricane
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Alan, I have a complete changeover from the pedals to the transmission, less transmission.  Flywheel, clutch, bellhousing, clutch linkage, pedals, shift linkage.  Just in case you are interested.  From a '54 Ford.

John - "The Hoosier Hurricane"
http://www.y-blocksforever.com/avatars/johnf.jpg
alanfreeman
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)Supercharged (750 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi John.   I don't need the whole column with the steering box or any of the other parts you mentioned. .  All I need is the shift lever with the handle, the rod that goes down the column and the two rods that go to the transmission.  I have a car that I am trying to reconstruct as original after a prior owner removed these parts and installed the shifter on the floor.  How much do you want for just the parts I need?    Can you send pics to alanfreeman54@gmail.com?  Another member has these parts from a '53 but I am not totally sure that '53 and '54 are the same.  Thanks, Alan
Hoosier Hurricane
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Alan, those are parts I don't have  I didn't get those with this changeover .  Sorry.   John

John - "The Hoosier Hurricane"
http://www.y-blocksforever.com/avatars/johnf.jpg

Reading This Topic

Site Meter