Profile Picture

Rocker Arms

Posted By BamaBob 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)Supercharged (406 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I was looking through some of my old stuff today and came across two sets of rocker arms that were numbered ECU 6564 A2, ECU 6564 B2, ECU 6576 A2, and ECU 6576 B2. So far, I haven't found what engine these are used on, what ratio they are, and if they would have any good use now. Each rocker also has either the letter L or R on the other side from the number. Does anyone have any information to share on just what these rockers are? They are a rebuilt set with bushings installed and the faces dressed with the arms painted a sort of gold color. Thanks for any help!
Daniel Jessup
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
I am pretty sure those rockers are for the Lincoln series of Y's like the 368 c.i. engines. Others will chime in, I am sure.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter