Profile Picture

WTB: lo ratio rocker arm assembly or loose pieces

Posted By Daniel Jessup 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
take a look at these photos... The wear is incredible. I need several of the lo-ratio rocker arms if anyone has any of them or if you just have a few left over assemblies. Shoot me a PM or email me at danaxjessup@yahoo.com. These are not for my personal car so this is not an "emergency" in essence but I am building up a few of these sets for local guys.

thanks,
Dan
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/2fddb267-89e2-4926-bd01-51b.jpeghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/343eb5a9-858c-4578-8f2b-a3a.jpeghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/dad55296-6f4b-4f7e-99a2-ad1c.png

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Tedster
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
The spec in my shop manual is .002" to .004" (Wear limit .007")

Um... Yeah.... Padre, I think they are a wee bit out! They must have made a hell of a racket. How do the rocker shafts look??
PF Arcand
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Finding any used Y-Blk rockers that are reasonably usuable, let alone not worn over .007 thou, is often next to impossible. The shafts however are usually available from a couple of sources.  If a person is fussy about condition & fit, you'll likely have to spring for rebuilts or new units, which you have to expect, are  costly..        

Paul
darrell
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
daniel i have rockers you want plus a full set of 1.54.this is darrell i sent you half a set last year.i have now a 55 fairlane some people never learn it has the 2 bbl carb.i put an engine in with a new 57 2100 carb and cant use my automatic parts as i need a 4bbl falcrum that bolts to the intake like later cars.i need one for a 55 or 56 4bbli seen you have some of these for sale.do you still have one.i dont need anything but the falcrum.would you be interested in a square trade for the rockers.
Daniel Jessup
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Darrell, I cannot find that pivot you need. I think I have your email adress somewhere, that may be the best way to proceed.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

darrell
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
daniel i got the 2 bbl working so ill go with that for now.thanks the 55 2 bbl that is

Reading This Topic

Site Meter