Profile Picture

Y-Block Headers for sale

Posted By Carefree Charlie 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Turbocharged

Turbocharged (69 reputation)Turbocharged (69 reputation)Turbocharged (69 reputation)Turbocharged (69 reputation)Turbocharged (69 reputation)Turbocharged (69 reputation)Turbocharged (69 reputation)Turbocharged (69 reputation)Turbocharged (69 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Pair of Super Y-Block, 4 in 1, Red's Headers. Red's part number 3586. New. Never have had exhaust pass through them. I bought them for a 1956 Ford Customline with a Y-Block, a Tremec 5-speed and rack and pinion steering. I could not get the original mechanical clutch clutch linkage to clear. A hydraulic clutch or an automatic transmission would probably not have the same problem. A change to the carb linkage and the steering shaft to the rack and pinion were also required. I decided to go another way. Red's price is $950. These are available for $800 plus shipping. Email me for pictures crs1944jr@gmail.com.Tucson, AZ.

Sold - 9 June 2021
Ted
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 days ago
Charlie.  If you will send the header pictures to my email address, I will add them to your post.  The email address is at   www.eatonbalancing.com   under ‘Contact Us’. Ted.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter