Profile Picture

Looking for print quality digital Y Block artwork...

Posted By Daniel Jessup 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Fellas,
If you have been following my posts about the Y Block shootout then you are probably aware that I am working with both Dragway 42 and the Fast Fords weekend architect, Tony Fritz, concerning a printed program for everyone (track map, schedule, sponsors, etc). Obviously, I want to make sure that Y Blocks are represented on the full color cover. Can anyone point me to print quality digital files (such as the Y8 logo or maybe the Yblocksforever logo) that I could use to give our graphics design man in preparation for layout? While some files "grabbed from the internet" may work, often the resolution is too low for quality printing. Also, I would need to have "license to print" the artwork if you know what I mean. Wink Contact danaxjessup@yahoo.com if you have anything. Within the next couple of weeks I should see Bob Martin again and I will find out what he has with him as well.

thank you!

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

RB
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
You need to ask Bob Martin   He has an extensive Y Block photo file

Reading This Topic

Site Meter