Profile Picture

Trouble accessing forums when logged in

Posted By jrappl 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I’m having trouble viewing the forum when logged in.
I can browse the forum threads find when not logged in but when I log in I get the dash at the top of the page but only two bars (pink and white) followed by the 2021 copyright.
I’m running the latest Win 10 and it happens in both Chrome and Edge browsers.

I haven't used the forum in a while but I think I remember this happing to me once before. I don't remember what the solution was.

John
Ted
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
I took a quick look at your forum account and did not see anything out of the ordinary.  I did do a reset to the account so maybe that will make a difference.  With the increasing number of operating systems out there now, it’s entirely possible that not all of them are compatible with this forums software.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

charliemccraney
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
It does work on my windows 10 computer and with chrome so that should not be the problem.  Haven't used edge.

Lawrenceville, GA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter