Profile Picture

Mickey Bogden has passed on.

Posted By Ted 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
I was informed that Covid took the life of Mickey Bogden.  He was the winner of the 2013 Y-Block Shootout with his 1957 Thunderbird.  Not long after that race, Mickey had a stroke and had been slowly recovering from that.  Rest in peace Mickey.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/dc2df34f-470a-4ec5-96da-5eea.jpg 

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/7255d1bb-30a9-4450-82c8-aeb5.jpg 

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Hoosier Hurricane
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 10 hours ago
I am sorry to hear that.  Mickey and I have had many conversations at the shootouts, he always wanted to supercharge his Bird.  RIP Mickey.

John - "The Hoosier Hurricane"
http://www.y-blocksforever.com/avatars/johnf.jpg
suede57ford
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I',m sorry to hear that as well.   Very talented person and nice guy.

Pat Fleischman

MoonShadow
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 57 minutes ago
What a unexpected loss. Mickey was definitely one of the good guys. I was fortunate enough to get to know him at the shoot outs. He was very good and detailed at all he did. Another I will miss.

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire

Reading This Topic

Site Meter