Profile Picture

60s heads

Posted By junkyardjeff 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
I have a set of C0,C1T and C2s and wondering if any are worth keeping,I need to clean out the garage so some might have to get thrown on the scrap pile soon.

Butchering up everything I can get my hands on in Dayton Ohio
55blacktie
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
They are all small-valve heads/w nominal 72-76cc chambers. If any are in good shape, they might be of interest to someone doing a stock rebuild. 
55blacktie
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Go to ford-y-block.com, scroll down to and click on Technical Info, and then click on Cylinder Head Chart. According to the chart, 61-62 C1AE heads are 72cc/C1TE 76cc.
30 coupe
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Where I live, any Y-Block parts are very hard to come by, and I would be saving them if they are not cracked.

charliemccraney
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Save them.  While they aren't the "best" heads, they are more than adequate for even mildly modified builds and will make someone happy.  They also aren't made anymore.  Once they're gone, they're gone, so do what you can to save them or any Y parts.  Somebody is going to need even the least desirable Y part someday.

Lawrenceville, GA
55blacktie
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

If you are going to port-match the intake to your ported heads, you should also consider opening up the plenum to 2 ovals. You should be able to find photos on yblockguy.com and eatonbalancing.com.
PF Arcand
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I believe that machinist, racer, Tim Mc Master, has worked with the less desirable heads some & was able to improve them quite a bit.. As mentioned for stock or near rebuilds they are fine.. & they don't don't make them anymore.  And as noted, in my area, S.W. British Columbia, Y-Block parts are scare..   now

Paul
2721955meteor
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
i have 2ecz c heads,from  56 312  valves touched up  new springs. i live in surrey bc 778 5741940 few other y block prts
call me if you need any stuff. cliff

Reading This Topic

Site Meter