Profile Picture

Fuel Pump Inlet/Outlet identification

Posted By Jack Groat 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (698 reputation)Supercharged (698 reputation)Supercharged (698 reputation)Supercharged (698 reputation)Supercharged (698 reputation)Supercharged (698 reputation)Supercharged (698 reputation)Supercharged (698 reputation)Supercharged (698 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Jack Groat (11/12/2020)
Thanks for the replies..  I can see how my grumbling about missing small parts led readers to believe I didn't have them but I have most if not all thanks to a member (Carl) on here a while back.  I sent him a list and he had nearly every part.  My last missing part was a water pump bypass tube which I found online for $10.

Nice, the water pump bypass tubes you can buy new from places such as Macs, I got mine from one of the restoration catalogs as mine was rotted to the point I was afraid of leaks.  I think I got mine from Larrys Tbirds cause I picked up some harder to find reproduction parts that only he had such as the white stripe heater hoses correct for a '56 Ford, and the metal pull tie straps for the heater hoses.  Good source to have though on hand if you dont as Larry has many accurate reproductions that others dont seem to carry not even Dennis Carpenter who is licensed by ford.

So if you ever find the need to replace the bypass tube again later on you can source those new.

1956 Ford Fairlane Town Sedan - 292 Y8 - Ford-O-Matic - 155,000 mi

Reading This Topic

Site Meter