Profile Picture

Funnel Storage

Posted By charliemccraney 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
I want to get my funnels organized better.  Looking for inspiration.  Something big enough but not bigger than necessary and shielded relatively well from dust maybe the ability to hang them so they can drip into some sort of pan.  It can serve other storage purposes but the key is that it can't take up much room.
Ideas? How do you do it?

Lawrenceville, GA
FORD DEARBORN
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 days ago
If the funnels are the correct size, cut the tapered top off a windshield washer solvent bottle and put them in it. Up right of otherwise. Piece of paper towel can absorb any runoff. Hope this helps.

64F100 57FAIRLANE500
MoonShadow
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Most of my funnels are varying in size so I put them in starting with the largest to smallest. I then put the whole deal in a half  empty gallon oil can. I use it for a squirt can and lubrication.

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire

Reading This Topic

Site Meter