Profile Picture

SEAT & BACKREST POSITION 64 F100

Posted By FORD DEARBORN 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 days ago
I'm thinking of having some of the padding removed from my seat and backrest but need a dimensional reference point. I would like to ask charliemccraney or any one with a 61 - 66 F100.  Lay a yard stick from left to right across the middle of the seat and measure from the stick to the floor at the side of the seat.  My truck is almost 14".   Also, I need the dimension from the lower rim of the steering wheel to the backrest with the seat in the full back position and also with the seat in the full forward position, my truck is 10 1/2"  &  7" respectively. This will be very helpful for the upholstery shop. I'm one of a few who can drive this truck with only 10 1/2" between the steering wheel and the backrest. Thanks so much in advance and stay safe, JEFF...............

64F100 57FAIRLANE500
charliemccraney
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
You need these measurements from a stock bench seat?

Lawrenceville, GA
FORD DEARBORN
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Yes, dimensions from a stock bench seat. My seat frame and spring assembly is what the truck was born with but was modified with excessive padding. I know the thickness of both seat and backrest are much thicker than a stock seats but it would be very helpful to know by aprox. how much?  Thanks................

64F100 57FAIRLANE500
charliemccraney
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
My seat is no longer in my truck.  It's in the living room.  That might make it easier, though.

Lawrenceville, GA
FORD DEARBORN
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

As long as the your seat is still assembled to the slide rails the height should come out the same as if it were in the vehicle since these trucks have a relatively flat floor. The distance from the backrest to the steering wheel may be a different thing with the seat out of the truck. Thanks for replying..............

64F100 57FAIRLANE500

Reading This Topic

Site Meter