Profile Picture

Seat belt schematic - ‘56 Wagon

Posted By MplsMike 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi all, I am planning to install seat belts in my ‘56 Parklane Wagon (thinking about buying from Juliano’s). Someone posted a schematic with installation instructions in the past that I downloaded, but the resolution is very poor and the document is too hard to read. Does anyone else have the diagram for the wagon seat belts that can be posted? Thanks.

MplsMike
'56 Parklane
Minneapolis, MN
DryLakesRacer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I went to Julianos hot rod parts site. Went to seat belts and installation instructions. There is specific to the 1956 Ford station wagon. I have no need to print it but looked very informative. Maybe this will help if you have not seen it. Good luck ..

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
Daniel Jessup
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

this will help too - I installed Julian's seat belts in my 1955 Ford Club Sedan - I would imagine that the B pillar is the same and of course the measurements.
https://www.hotrodreverend.com/post/2017/10/02/55-ford-fairlane-restoration-blog-part-23

The seat belt install is towards the end of that rather long post. In a follow up post on the website I also went into how I modified the existing garnish trim to accept the pivot hardware up top. Needless to say, I am very please with how it all turned out.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

56_Fairlane
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I made a few posts about the mounting locations a few years ago here: http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic83354-2.aspx
Maybe you might find it useful.

~DJ~ AKA "Bleach"
1956 Ford Fairlane Town Sedan 30K original miles
MplsMike
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)

Thanks for all of the tips, I appreciate the feedback.

MplsMike
'56 Parklane
Minneapolis, MN

Reading This Topic

Site Meter