Profile Picture

unable to coment on merc low power.

Posted By 2721955meteor 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
is there a new system that only allows some to comment. i see more and more of these pages of large print and no way to comment. whats up
Ted
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
 There‘s nothing new on the YBF forum end that will keep you from replying or making new posts.  You made this post so you obviously have access.  On your end, you may have some memory issues with your computer coming to the forefront.  I’ll suggest doing a cleanup where you remove all excess cookies and temporary files and that may solve your problem.  I have to do cleanup maintenance on my own computer on a weekly basis so if you haven’t done this in awhile, then it’s time to do it.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter