Masters of Motors Competition has been postponed until 2021

Posted By Joe-JDC 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Masters of Motors Competition has been postponed until 2021

Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Just got my letter from JE Pistons stating that they have decided to postpone the MOM competition until 2021 due to Covid 19 and the safety issues involved for everyone and not to further the spread of the virus.  No list of competitors accepted, only that the event has been postponed.  Joe-JDC

JDC
Ted
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
Joe.  Thanks for the update.  I went into Gmail this morning and my letter from the Masters of Motors group was also there stating the same.  No MOM this year.  I can whole heartedly understand the situation as the MOM is held at the Wiseco / JE Piston facility and there are in excess of 350 employees working there. That makes the risk for the workers and competitors being much higher for Covid-19 infection when there's a number of people from out of state going in and out of the facility for the competition.  Assuming the competition takes place in 2021, then there’s a whole extra year for the competitors to get their combinations fine tuned meaning the 2021 competiton will likely be very close with some high scoring engines.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter