Profile Picture

The Corvid 19 Virus;

Posted By PF Arcand 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Off topic I know, but it's reported now that the virus has leaped ahead in some areas of the USA.. (including Washington state) I know that many members of this web site are not "spring chickens" & the info we are getting in Western Canada, indicates that most fatalities are in people  60 yrs of age or older, or those that have serious pre existing conditions!..  People, we need to follow the guidlines of Health authorities, don't ignore their information!.. U do so at your risk!.   From near Vancouver B.C.  

Paul
pegleg
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Paul, absolutely, It can kill you and is more likely to as you get older, have diabetes, bad lungs from smoking, high blood pressure bla, bla.   

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

miker
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
Paul, you're exactly right. My former business partner, 58 years old, has been in self quarantine for 2 weeks. He was traveling with friends who were exposed. They're lucky, mild symptoms and underlying good health.

The initial outbreak in Kirkland WA is 24 miles north of me. My mother, who will be 95 tomorrow, is at home with 24/7 full time care. Thanks to my late Dad having the sense to buy long term insurance when he could afford it. So far, we're able to maintain her caregivers as usual, so minimal exposure for them and Mom. But I'm terribly frightened should something go wrong. I don't go to see her, I leave the groceries and supplies on the front porch for the caregivers to bring in. Grandson's will call instead of visiting tomorrow. This isn't easy.

Me, Shirley, and our kids/grandkids are fine. All but my daughter in law at home. She's essential services in transportation, but her work is outside for a a local municipality.

So, even though we knew we were immortal, we're following the rules. At 70 it certainly seems the best choice, not just for us, but the ones around us.

Everyone stay safe and well.

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ
ian57tbird
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 9 days ago
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
This is a good site if you are interested in all the statistics. 

Reading This Topic

Site Meter