Profile Picture

viewing pictures

Posted By panel driver 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
I seem to have lost the ability to see posted pictures on the forum. Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks 

Located in Harford County Maryland 
NoShortcuts
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Panel Driver.  I don't know what causes my in-ability to view Forum pictures.  On my computer, to remedy the problem, I close my Internet connection, shutdown and then re-start the computer.  The pictures are again viewable after I have re-started my computer and re-accessed the Y-Blocks Forever website.  

I hope this works for you.  Smile

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
panel driver
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)Supercharged (300 reputation)

It seems like the pictures attached to the recent posts show ok. But older posts  show a label but nothing opens from there.  Thanks for 
your suggestion. 

NoShortcuts
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Panel Driver.  I'm no computer guru.  I'm using a PC and Best Buy (retail electronics supply store) equipped me with an anti-virus software program called Webroot.  Webroot scans your computer regularly and can be used periodically to defrag / optimize the hard drive, clear cookies and keep your computer running seamlessly by blocking malware coming at you from the Internet.

Webroot is an anti-virus software program that Best Buy sells and supports.  Consider purchasing it.  It may help you as it has me.

Hope this helps!   Smile 

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
Ted
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 days ago
panel driver (3/8/2020)
I seem to have lost the ability to see posted pictures on the forum. Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks 

All pictures or just some of the older ones?

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

tomfiii
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
One of my other forums had a problem with imageshack. Could be the problem due to certificate expiring.
Here's an example, same image, different hosting domain:
Working
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...922/WpDBWd.jpg
Broken
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/10...922/WpDBWd.jpg
expired-ssl-cert-imageshackUS.JPG
Last edited by 50pan50; 03-03-2020 at 04:15 AM.

panel driver
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

It is just my older pictures that do not show. Just a  file insignia but nothing opens from there.  I don't believe i had any other 
program to open the pictures. Thanks again. 

Ted
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 days ago
panel driver (3/9/2020)
It is just my older pictures that do not show. Just a  file insignia but nothing opens from there.  I don't believe i had any other 
program to open the pictures. Thanks again. 

Some if not many of the pictures posted several years ago are no longer viewable due to the server they were stored on no longer being accessed by the current YBF host site or server.  I noticed this recently when some of the signature pictures disappeared.  Now I’m seeing just picture icons and no pictures on some of the older posts when I bring those posts up using the search function.  I’m not a computer guy so I’m clueless as to how to get those pictures back other than reloading them so that they are on the current server.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

panel driver
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Ok. Thanks Ted for the information i will try to have my computer buddy see if he can help. If he does i will let you know how.  

Reading This Topic

Site Meter