Profile Picture

Holley 4000 'Tea Pot"

Posted By 55 GLASS TOP 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello again just looking for some feed back on the Holley 4000 I am about to start to rebuild one but I have been told it "WILL SET MY CAR ON FIRE ' looking for some pros and cons thanks 

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Holley 4000 'Tea Pot" By 55 GLASS TOP ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Old wives tale started by incompetent mechanics. if assembled and... By 30 coupe ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hello do you know the guys name on the Ford Barn thanks like you said... By 55 GLASS TOP ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have run a 4000 on my 56 Bird for close to ten years with no... By paul2748 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post check out www.hotrodreverend.com Daniel Jessup doing... By Barry L ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post scicala https://www.fordbarn.com/ By KULTULZ ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]KULTULZ (2/12/2020)[/b][hr] scicala... By scicala ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey Sal You should hang out here more often. - theres always... By Oldmics ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I've rebuild two and they have performed excellent for over 8 years.... By Robs36Ford ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Back in the day, the Tea Pot Holley carb got a lot of bad press. To... By Florida_Phil ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have no issues with the Holley model 2140 and 4000 4V carbs on... By Ted ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Ted, I always look forward to your feed back. Lots of good... By 55 GLASS TOP ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I appreciate everyone’s feedback By 55 GLASS TOP ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post One of the Places that can Leak is the screw-on Cover for the... By oldcarmark ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Reading back over all the post I can relate to everything Florida Phil... By 55 GLASS TOP ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I wish I knew the tricks they used at PONY (out of business now) that... By DANIEL TINDER ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post If you didn’t die in the carb fire you were killed when the brakes... By DryLakesRacer ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Or you were impaled on a 1955 TBird steering wheel. Nostalgia is... By Florida_Phil ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I've own 3 56 Crowns, including a 64B, 3, 56 2 door victorias 1 56 a 4... By Lou ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post i never had trouble with these carbs and liked them back in the day.i... By darrell ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I just posted another article concerning all of my recent work on the... By Daniel Jessup ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey Daniel , would you have a set of main injector jets for 4000 the... By 55 GLASS TOP ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am sure I would - send me an email at danaxjessup@yahoo.com and I... By Daniel Jessup ( 4 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter