Profile Picture

Just a thought - final solutions

Posted By 55 GLASS TOP 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I am guilty of coming here asking for help and then not posting if the information that was given to me helped me out or not. Looking back over the many posts I always wonder what the outcome was for the member posting the question.  Just a thought it would be good if the final solution to the issue gets posted. Thanks 
Florida_Phil
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)

I agree.  When I post here, I try to provide extra information that may not be related to the actual subject. In 50 plus years of messing with YBlocks, a lot can happen.  There are many members here that weren't alive when these engines were new.  We are fortunate to have professionals on this forum who are world class experts.  Everyone is an expert on his/her own experiences. I would like to see lengthier posts myself.  Some of it is bench racing and some of it has value.  You never know when you might answer someone's questions without them asking it.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/82ad85c1-6def-4eb4-a085-3dd2.jpg

capelo
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Florida_Phil (2/4/2020)
I agree.  When I post here, I try to provide extra information that may not be related to the actual subject. In 50 plus years of messing with YBlocks, a lot can happen.  There are many members here that weren't alive when these engines were new.  We are fortunate to have professionals on this forum who are world class experts.  Everyone is an expert on his/her own experiences. I would like to see lengthier posts myself.  Some of it is bench racing and some of it has value.  You never know when you might answer someone's questions without them asking it.

👍
capelo
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)Supercharged (612 reputation)

55 GLASS TOP (2/3/2020)
I am guilty of coming here asking for help and then not posting if the information that was given to me helped me out or not. Looking back over the many posts I always wonder what the outcome was for the member posting the question.  Just a thought it would be good if the final solution to the issue gets posted. Thanks 

👍
Ted
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
Even when the final outcome is not known, the responses in solving those problems are always beneficial to others.  There are many solutions to a given problem and as the information on the problem becomes more detailed, so too are the responses more detailed in which to fix the problem.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

capelo
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Ted (2/4/2020)
Even when the final outcome is not known, the responses in solving those problems are always beneficial to others.  There are many solutions to a given problem and as the information on the problem becomes more detailed, so too are the responses more detailed in which to fix the problem.

👍
capelo
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

To me in particular and I suppose that many like me who live in other countries and we do not have the information on these engines within reach, nor have they lived among us, this is a great help
55 GLASS TOP
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

My thing is why was the engine hard to turn or why was the thrust bearing being destroyed or how was the no start problem was solved. All the information given on the site is great , I am just curious as to what the ultimate solution  was. I have been to other sites for information on some of my other cars,but it’s obvious the guys here know their shit.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter