Profile Picture

SUPER WAS TO CLEAN WINDOWS

Posted By Tim Quinn 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (633 reputation)Supercharged (633 reputation)Supercharged (633 reputation)Supercharged (633 reputation)Supercharged (633 reputation)Supercharged (633 reputation)Supercharged (633 reputation)Supercharged (633 reputation)Supercharged (633 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
For many years, cleaning the car windows has been frustrating to say the least.
But there is a solution and it is simple and very effective and won't put you in the poor house.
SOLUTION: Buy the glass cleaner at The Dollar Store or the inexpensive stuff at Walmart.
Add six to ten drops of Dawn Dish Washing Soap to the glass cleaner............
WOW, WHAT A GREAT WAY TO CLEAN YOUR WINDOWS !!!!
Spray on and wipe off with old newspaper, TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT !!
Tim
Central Florida

Florida_Phil
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
The problem I have with the windshield in my 55 TBird is not dirty glass, it's fine wiper scratches. It's more like a haze than a scratch.  According to the Internet, these scratches can be polished out.  Anyone have any success with this method?

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/82ad85c1-6def-4eb4-a085-3dd2.jpg

DryLakesRacer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Newspaper has never worked for me.

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
paul2748
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I prefer using a regular glass cleaner like windex.  Don't have to add anything and use my paper towels.    I reuse the paper towels for different cleaning things in my garage.

Bought some cheap window cleaner at a dollar store and it was terrible.

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

slumlord444
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Windex with vinigar and newspaper works for me. Been using it for decades.
Vic Correnti
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
I super clean my RV and the bugs do not stick very well as well as I don't use the wipers much either. I do my bird about every 3 or 4 years. The white markers I use at the dragstrip don't stick very well though.
https://www.thervgeeks.com/miscellaneous/super-clean-your-windshield/

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/7393d096-cbf0-4ed0-bfdc-c4b0.jpg  Vic Correnti

Reading This Topic

Site Meter