Profile Picture

RPM Act

Posted By Lord Gaga 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
This thing is still not resolved! Sign petition;
http://www.votervoice.net/Shares/BAAAAAVoACSFLAN2pqV7FAA
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/38d834e1-6ce3-4306-aeb4-6b66.jpg

"FREE SAMPLE"
Lou
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I believe this to be a fake, as I can not find this "Act" on any legislative list. I think it a ruse to collect personal information because in the fine print it says Votervoice is part of Fiscalnote, which is a data mining company.
MoonShadow
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Damn. I didn't read that. So they steal my CC information but can't use them because they are maxed out. No sweat! Sad

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Lord Gaga
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

Oh crap! Is there nothing sacred? Time to call Life Lock! lol
Lou (1/10/2020)
I believe this to be a fake, as I can not find this "Act" on any legislative list. I think it a ruse to collect personal information because in the fine print it says Votervoice is part of Fiscalnote, which is a data mining company.

"FREE SAMPLE"
Lord Gaga
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I got this reply from Portman;
Thank you for contacting me regarding your concerns about Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations. It is good to hear from you.I have long argued that we must find an appropriate balance to both protect the environment and protect Ohio jobs and our economy. Unfortunately, this balance was often absent in the previous administration. Many Ohioans tell me they have been held back by EPA’s regulatory overreach, which has resulted in increased costs, lost jobs, and uncertainty. As you mentioned, in July 2015 the EPA issued a proposed regulation for greenhouse gas emissions from medium- and heavy-duty vehicles under Title II of the Clean Air Act. Included in the proposed regulation was a prohibition on converting motor vehicles into dedicated racing vehicles. You may be pleased to know that EPA removed this prohibition in its final rule, which was published on October 25, 2016.  As you mentioned, the Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports (RPM) Act would amend the Clean Air Act to ensure that modifications to an on-road vehicle for the purpose of converting the vehicle to a competitive racing vehicle remain legal. The RPM Act has been referred to the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, of which I am not a member. Should this bill reach the Senate floor, I will keep your views in mind.Thank you for taking the time to contact my office. For more information, I encourage you to visit my website at www.portman.senate.gov . Please keep in touch. Sincerely,Rob Portman

"FREE SAMPLE"

Reading This Topic

Site Meter