why is this site changed. like no indications of topics when browsing

Posted By 2721955meteor 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

why is this site changed. like no indications of topics when browsing

Author
Question Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
[/quote]the last 6months seem to have no new topics and with no indication of what is new. makes for wasted time when looking threw the site.
am i the only one frustrated[quote]
charliemccraney
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
No problems like that on my end.

Lawrenceville, GA
miker
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I had a similar problem due to an update on my browser (Safari). It defaulted to the desk top site (as opposed to mobile) and didn't show "latest" post. Happened on a couple other sites also. I had to go reset the default option (turned "request desktop site" off) and they all went back to normal. I don't know what you're using, so may or may not be of help.

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ

Reading This Topic

Site Meter