Profile Picture

Wanted 6564 A2 rocker

Posted By famdoc3 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
Looks like they can be spotted by the difference in the length of the pushrod oiling hole material.

Lawrenceville, GA
Hoosier Hurricane
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Kultulz, I checked a B-2 rocker, again a random pick from my pile.  The OAL is 2.960, and the same 15/64 drill fit.  They had no screws, I put self locking screws in them to check the drill bit clearance.  Mike, did you find an A-2 rocker to complete your set?

John - "The Hoosier Hurricane"
http://www.y-blocksforever.com/avatars/johnf.jpg
KULTULZ
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
HOOSIER HURRICANE Posted-

I picked a random A-2 rocker arm out of my stash.  The OAL length is 2.950" and a 15/64" drill bit is a tight fit between the rocker body and the ball on the adjuster screw.

I checked a B-2 rocker, again a random pick from my pile.  The OAL is 2.960, and the same 15/64 drill fit. 

... hmmph ...

Now it is becoming confusing ...

THANX for your time and trouble ... Wink

famdoc3
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)

Last Active: 10 days ago
No haven't completed my A2 set but do have a B2 set so maybe ok now. Thanks MIKE

Mike, still lovin his 57 t'bird after 53 years!
Ted
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 days ago
famdoc3 (11/16/2019)
Have 15 good ones and 1 1.43 replacement. Am currently rebuilding my shafts Fo my 471 blower motor. Thanks for the help. MIKE

The person that sent you that rocker that ended up being missing due to a torn package gave to me the remainder of his oem stash of Y parts.  There are still some random NOS 1.54:1 ‘A2’ rockers remaining but none of them have the adjusters or lock nuts in them.  If you still need one less the adjuster and nut, let me know and I’ll get it into the mail for you.  I will need your mailing information again and you can send that to my email address.  That can be found at   www.eatonbalancing.com  .

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

famdoc3
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)Supercharged (404 reputation)

Last Active: 10 days ago
My rocker arm came today. Ted thanks for coming through. Now I have the 16!

Mike, still lovin his 57 t'bird after 53 years!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter