Profile Picture

Cylinder Heads

Posted By Cliff 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Now I get it! Thanks Joe and Ted.

"FREE SAMPLE"
NoShortcuts
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Joe-JDC.  WoW!  That was some serious reshaping of the 'G' cylinder head combustion chambers that was done before Cliff purchased the heads!  Combustion chamber volume must have grown significantly with having done that.

Joe, I JUST received my USPS delivered September- October issue of Issue 154 of Y-Block Magazine late yesterday  (12/10/2019)!  Ted did a great job of detailing what you two experienced in participating as entrants in the 2019 Engine Masters Challenge.  The 10 page write-up Ted put together was both interesting and informative.  Again, kudos to both of you for your efforts and accomplishment.   Smile   

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York

Reading This Topic

Site Meter