Profile Picture

Ford Dealer 35MM film strips

Posted By slumlord444 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
I'm sorting through stuff to get rid of in preperation to moving to a smaller place next spring. Forgot I had these. 30 cans of film strips and the projector. 50's stuff. Everything from new car intoductions to technical like the new Loadmatic Distributor. Anyone ever seen these or have any idea what they are worth or where to sell them. Breaking them up on EBay would probably get me the most money but I hate to break it up and would rather they go to a collector who would appreciate them. The Ford Museum possibly?
Ted
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 days ago
There’s a local business in Waco that specializes in taking the old movie reels and converting them to CD formats.  Have you considered doing that as the old film strips do go bad with age and storage.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Lou
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
I have a bunch of theses more like 35 mm slides in a strip format.
slumlord444
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Thats what I have Lou. Ted, having them converted to digital is a great idea but I need to find a good home for them, I need another project like I need another hole in my head.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter