Profile Picture

Wiper Arms

Posted By albjerryg 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/d5364050-a36f-40ff-b600-1f6e.jpghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/5af70203-25f6-4392-b86c-9cd6.jpgL                                                          Looking a my wiper blades and arms I noticed the left side was different from the right. I would like to have another one like the left with the bar in the middle but can't seem to find one on the internet. Wondering if anyone has seen this kind it(the arm) is 12" long. The one on the left is driver side the one on the right is passenger side and the is the one I would like to find. Thanks Jerry 
miker
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 days ago
To be of any help, we need the year and model of the car or truck. That said, Larry’s Thunderbird, Mac’s, and others list a lot of parts. If you’re a west coast guy, Larry’s has some pass car parts as well as Thunderbirds.

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ
albjerryg
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)Supercharged (110 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
It is a 1955 Ford Victoria and I have looked at those and nothing matches, guess I will just buy 2 new ones. Thanks Jèrry
KULTULZ
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: 8 days ago
It used to be (guess it still is) that if non-OEM replacement blades were bought they usually came with an adapter to fit the blade assy onto the OEM arm.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter