Profile Picture

T-5 in 56 cloud sedan

Posted By Andy 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I just got my T-5 installed but I’ve got a problem with clearance with the seat being to close to the shift tower. Does anyone know of a shifter that would help this or any fix’s. Just need to move the seat forward some.
Rono
This post has been flagged as an answer
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
This is an issue that comes up quite a lot. Since you probably do not want to change your bench seat to bucket seats or have a shop cut a "V" in your bench seat and have it reupholstered, your left with trying to find a shift handle that will have the correct contour to clear the seat. If you have the stock Borg Warner shifter on your T-5, you may want to look at other shifters such as Hurst (or others) that may have different shift handle positions to clear the seat.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

Reading This Topic

Site Meter