Profile Picture

Blue Thunder Intake Update

Posted By slumlord444 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Intake installed with a 650 vaccum secondary Holley that came off my mildly modifed 302 in my '65 Mustang project. Recently swithced distributors to a late model non tach drive one with a Pertonix III and that got rid of the ignition miss that I have been chasing for yerars. Love the Blue Thunder and 650. Seems to run much stronger than the E set up and should be a lot less agrevation. Will eventually try a 750 Holley dual line vaccum secondary carb when I can get it rebuilt. Used a 1/2" spacer under the carb and a 1/4" spacer between the top of the carb and the bottom of the stock air cleaner to get the air cleaner to clear the float adjustments on the Holley. No hood clearance issues. Engine feels realy strong. Will continue tuning and tinkering.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter