Profile Picture

How do I find PM's on the site

Posted By slumlord444 Last Month
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Forgot where they are. Help!
Sandbird
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (297 reputation)Supercharged (297 reputation)Supercharged (297 reputation)Supercharged (297 reputation)Supercharged (297 reputation)Supercharged (297 reputation)Supercharged (297 reputation)Supercharged (297 reputation)Supercharged (297 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Click on the gear at the top right of the Forums or Home screens and a drop down box will open with a button to click on for inbox, Click on inbox and a Message box will open on the left, you should be able to figure out how to manipulate it from there.
slumlord444
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks. Old age, a mini stroke, and major heart surgery 2 years ago haven't helped my memory much. I found it. Been there before but it got lost in my brain.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter