Profile Picture

Pressure plate bolts

Posted By Andy 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)Supercharged (156 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Does anyone know the ARP part # for the pressure plate bolts? Can’t find a listing thanks
DryLakesRacer
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Using the thread and size of the bolt should do it. Typical is 3/8"-16 and 99% of another vehicle should work and long as there is a shoulder to center the hat correctly and include a lock washer. I have purchased ARP studs and other bolting by the measuring what I needed and calling them for my GMC 6's I race and they have always gave me the number over the phone.
To give you an idea my flywheel bolts are for a Pontiac with 1/8" of thread ground off. They have what you want and need.

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter