Profile Picture

New to the forum, but not to cars...

Posted By Squatch 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (23 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Thank you for the tip. I haven't had much time to scout around the forum, yet. Still learning to navigate it, you could say. Appreciate the help!
Florida_Phil
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
My first real hot rod was a 56 2 door hardtop just like yours.  That was in 1964. It had a 292 with a three speed on the floor.  Brings back lots of memories. I drove my wife to the hospital in that car when she gave birth to my son.  The seat broke and it fell back half way there.  I got lots of tickets in that car too.  Something about "illegal start".   Cool

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/82ad85c1-6def-4eb4-a085-3dd2.jpg

Reading This Topic

Site Meter