Profile Picture

Crown Victoria rear seat armrest

Posted By 55 GLASS TOP 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello does anyone know the dimensions of the two pieces of Masonite inside the vinyl cover in back of the arm rest cushion. The assembly has the wire that attaches to the top and two pieces of Masonite it hides the mechanism. I know this is a long shot but maybe someone has one laying around. Thanks for any reply .
carl
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
55 GLASS TOP (7/6/2019)
Hello does anyone know the dimensions of the two pieces of Masonite inside the vinyl cover in back of the arm rest cushion. The assembly has the wire that attaches to the top and two pieces of Masonite it hides the mechanism. I know this is a long shot but maybe someone has one laying around. Thanks for any reply .
  The top piece is 63/4 " long, 6" wide at the top and 5" wide at the bottom The top piece is notched at the top for the spring clip
 The bottom piece is 73/4 " long .43/4 wide at the top and 31/2 " wide at the bottom
 Hope this helps
 Carl

55 GLASS TOP
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank you I really needed those numbers
carl
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
55 GLASS TOP (7/8/2019)
Thank you I really needed those numbers
you are welcome  

Reading This Topic

Site Meter