Profile Picture

3-Speed Overdrive Manual Transmission

Posted By Jack Groat 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (416 reputation)Supercharged (416 reputation)Supercharged (416 reputation)Supercharged (416 reputation)Supercharged (416 reputation)Supercharged (416 reputation)Supercharged (416 reputation)Supercharged (416 reputation)Supercharged (416 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I have a 3 speed manual overdrive transmission that came out of my '56.  It has a problem.  I bought the car in Florida and it worked fine.  I had it transported to Michigan and when it got here it would not go into 3rd gear.  I can't believe it is a serious problem.  Instead of fixing it, I converted the car to a 5 speed Mustang.

I am giving this away.  I am located in Canton, MI 48187.  I don't plan on shipping it.  I am handicapped and I will have to hire someone to package it up for shipping.  If you want to pay for that I'll find someone.

If interested email me at jackgr@aol.com
emtdude56
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (139 reputation)Supercharged (139 reputation)Supercharged (139 reputation)Supercharged (139 reputation)Supercharged (139 reputation)Supercharged (139 reputation)Supercharged (139 reputation)Supercharged (139 reputation)Supercharged (139 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
jack I just received my order from mummert today and your invoice was sent with it by mistake if you need it
let me know where to mail it
Daniel Jessup
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Jack, I just sent you an email. I have relatives in Canton!

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Daniel Jessup
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Jack, my brother-in-law made sure I got the transmission from you - just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" for the T86 Overdrive. I will get into the guts and see what is going on with 3rd gear, but at any rate I am sure there are some parts I can hold onto should anything run amiss with my 3 speed OD in the 55. Thanks again.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter