Profile Picture

RANDY CONNERS

Posted By ecode ragtop 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)Supercharged (443 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
R.I.P.

JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD!!! TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR 57 FORD INTERNATIONAL
MoonShadow
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Was this the day when Randy passed? God I miss that boy! And we kept each other busy so we weren't in the way for the serious racers. I'd love to see someone finish his sedan, maybe put the dragster engine in it unless his new one was better. Rest In Peace old friend.

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
NoShortcuts
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Ecode Ragtop.  Tom, myself and Felix Natoli would appreciate any details about Randy's passing.  Thanks.
Regards,
Charlie Brown

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
30 coupe
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)

I to would like to know about Randy's passing, we talked many times over the internet through e-mail's. he had hoped to make a trip to Alaska in one of his '57's. this is complete news to me. can any one fill in a few details for me? he was a great knowledgeable guy, and willing to share  his wealth of information.  I will miss our e-mail communications.---   Jim
Ted
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
It was passed on to me that Randy suffered a heart attack.  Rest in peace Randy.
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/randy-conner-obituary?pid=192948815

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

MplsMike
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)

https://www.bratley-nelsonchapels.com/notices/Randy-Conner

MplsMike
'56 Parklane
Minneapolis, MN
NoShortcuts
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

MplsMike and Ted.  Thanks for the info.  Randy certainly was more prepared for the unexpected than I am!  Felix had fabricated a 'Bird E code dual quad bell crank for him not long ago.

R.I.P. Randy. I hope to make contact his younger brother and his wife going forward.

With disbelief,
Charlie Brown

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
MplsMike
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)

That message from Randy might have been meant for some of you. I have a lake place about 20 miles from Randy. Jerry Christenson told me about him and I have been meaning to introduce myself to him for a couple of years. Shame on me for not doing so.

MplsMike
'56 Parklane
Minneapolis, MN
30 coupe
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)Supercharged (306 reputation)

Thank you all for posting the information. I never met Randy in Person, but always had planned to on one of my trips to the lower 48. he sent me several pictures of his collection of cars, I had hoped to visit and view them in person.    r.i.p. Randy.
PF Arcand
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I to never met Randy in person, although we comunicated by e mail some years ago.  His enthusiasm for our hobby was inspiring, especially about "E" code cars & related information. His occasional writeups in Y-Block Magazine were very interesting & informative. His passing is a serious loss to our hobby..   
My sincere condolences to his family..

Paul

Reading This Topic

Site Meter