Profile Picture

Registration disabled?

Posted By slumlord444 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
A guy on the Ford Barn has been trying to register here and keeps getting a message that regristration has been disabled. Any help here for him?
Ted
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 days ago
In an effort to reduce the spam entries to the forum, the registration format has been altered.  While this was designed to move registration requests to a specific email address for approval, that doesn’t seem to be happening.  If that person will email me directly, then I can provide a specific time or window in which the registration can take place.  My email address is located under contact information at www.eatonbalancing.comTed Eaton.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter