Profile Picture

LeBaron Bonney

Posted By carl 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
I ordered new seat covers for my 56 crown vic a couple weeks ago from LeBaron Bonney.Found out today they filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy, Tried  calling them today but just got a recording, hope the fill my order had the pay half down to get them ordered  Carl
miker
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Carl, the info I found was the filing was for Chapter 7, which is liquidation. All done. If you used a credit card, call the bank and cancel the charge. Bankruptcy laws vary, and I don’t have a clue in Massachusetts. But you may get it stopped via the credit card without the “look back” (I think that’s what it’s called) provision.

Card services fraud are open 24/7. Do it now. Hope it works out.

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ
paul2748
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
If you didn't use a credit card or cannot get the charge reversed, you may be required to file a claim with the bankruptcy court (Massachusetts) to get your money back.    There is a another supplier for 55 and 56 upholstery (actually the person who LB bought out some years ago) who is now back to reselling.  It's Ron's Auto Upholstery & Top  215-378-0894

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

DryLakesRacer
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Check SMS in Oregon when it all clears up; I bought 56 Victoria Peacock broad cloth from them and then had a local upholstry shop do the work

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
carl
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

The seat covers I am replacing were from ABC interiors that were installed probably 20 years ago..The reason I went with LeBaron Bonney was because there vinyl was a correct match  for the door panels that are in the car so I didn't have to replace them.I will probably contact Ron this week and see if he has the correct material ,I just don't want to replace the whole interior  again.I did pay with credit card so should be able cancel  payment
 Carl
paul2748
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
Ron was the original owner of ABC - sold business to LB and did only Merc's for a while (probably a non-compete sales contract for a certain amount of time).  He went back into the 55-56 Ford business again per info I've seen in the CVA  periodical

carl (3/24/2019)
The seat covers I am replacing were from ABC interiors that were installed probably 20 years ago..The reason I went with LeBaron Bonney was because there vinyl was a correct match  for the door panels that are in the car so I didn't have to replace them.I will probably contact Ron this week and see if he has the correct material ,I just don't want to replace the whole interior  again.I did pay with credit card so should be able cancel  payment
 Carl

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

carl
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

miker (3/22/2019)
Carl, the info I found was the filing was for Chapter 7, which is liquidation. All done. If you used a credit card, call the bank and cancel the charge. Bankruptcy laws vary, and I don’t have a clue in Massachusetts. But you may get it stopped via the credit card without the “look back” (I think that’s what it’s called) provision.

Card services fraud are open 24/7. Do it now. Hope it works out.
  Got good news from credit card company today,no charges showed up from Lebaron Bonny so apparently they didn't submit it before going out of business  Carl

Reading This Topic

Site Meter