Profile Picture

Parts for sale (test)

Posted By MarkMontereyBay 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/f3cd1a59-6ff3-41a8-a860-7964.jpg

57 Black Tbird 312/auto

NoShortcuts
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
MarkMontereyBay.  Long time.  Last I remember you were looking to sell your extensively developed, well sorted-out 'Bird.  The heading on your listing here was 'parts for sale'.  Let us know what you've got and how best to connect with you.

My experience is that the Forum e-mail system and PM messaging system are not dependable for communication with all members. Consider posting your email address or a phone number.   Hehe  

Hope that all is well with you and yours.  I always had high regard for your contributions to our Forum and the lengths you had gone to in building your 'Bird.  

Regards,  

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
MarkMontereyBay
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)Supercharged (980 reputation)

Thanks for those good words as I haven't been active here for a few years. I see that many of the members are still posting since then. Sold the Tbird after 18 years and was seduced by Ford flathead V8 fever, rebuilding the 85hp in a 37 Ford Tudor Slantback. I am gathering up all the yblock stuff collected over the years and trying to come up with a plan to sell it all off. I posted this test photo here to make sure it worked and intended on deleting the post afterward but haven't found a way to do it. I finished photos of the parts yesterday and will begin making a list this weekend. Much of the parts were purchased from members here over the years. Not sure yet on how sell, offering it all in bulk sale or as individual sale. My email address is: yblock8@gmail.com . Still in Aptos, California.

57 Black Tbird 312/auto

paul2748
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
If you can post  list I think all the members would appreciate it

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

MarkMontereyBay
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I will put up a list possibly this weekend after I get it organized.

57 Black Tbird 312/auto

Reading This Topic

Site Meter