Profile Picture

Forum site problem

Posted By tomfiii 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
For some reason lately when I go to one of the forum subtitles ,when it opens it drops to bottom of page ??
Ted
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
First I’ve heard of this.  What operating system or device are you using?

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

tomfiii
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)

Have windows 10 x 64, happens in firefox and chrome.
paul2748
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
This happens to me upon occasion.  If I remember correctly, mostly when viewing a picture.  I'm using Firefox.  The most annoying thing that happens, and I've reported before, that when writing out  a post or a reply,  in the middle of typing  it restarts by itself at the beginning.  And this is the only place where this happens.  Not all the time either, as it did not do it when writing this out

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

Tedster
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Forum software or format seems a little odd sometimes though - I've noticed - NO advertising, spam, pop-up videos, the site doesn't hijack my device and send it off to some infinite loop malware script telling me "Congratulations! You've Won a Free Gift!"
Hoosier Hurricane
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
For some reason I am no longer recognized when I sign in and am unable to post when I use Internet Explorer.  I used Chrome this time and I can obviously post again, but I prefer the site layout that Explorer gave me.  I did have to log in to even do this.  What changed?

John - "The Hoosier Hurricane"
http://www.y-blocksforever.com/avatars/johnf.jpg
Ted
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
I’m still using Explorer without any obvious problems surfacing.  I have FireFox as a backup if it comes to that though.  Never loaded Chrome on this particular computer.

As far as I know, there have been no software changes to the YBF site.  There was a problem a couple of weeks ago with GoDaddy (site host) and the site software had to be reloaded.  It’s always possible that the problem lies with GoDaddy which would be invisible to me on this end.

If Jim sees this, maybe he can give some more information?

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

tomfiii
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

9/12/2018 working normally now.
tomfiii
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

9-14-2018 page jumping to bottom again
Hoosier Hurricane
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)Supercharged (4.9K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
When using Internet Explorer, the site doesn't recognize me, calls me a guest.  I'm not able to post or reply, a screen comes up telling me to login or register, but it won't allow me to do either.  I had problems a few years ago and quit trying to view the site.  Then all of a sudden it started working, and I returned with full benefits.  Guess I'll have to lay low for a couple more years and see what happens.  I used Chrome to post this.

John - "The Hoosier Hurricane"
http://www.y-blocksforever.com/avatars/johnf.jpg

Reading This Topic

Site Meter