Profile Picture

Wanted ECK-B

Posted By Brent 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
In search of a 292 ECK-B for my '55

.150 Stroked Y-Block:327.25 ci @ >1hp per ci
NoShortcuts
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Brent.  I'm not sure that RB's engine is still available.  Certainly worth a call to find out.  In looking at this thread, notice the points I listed that make an ECK engine assembly worth acquiring.  Click the link below:

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/FindPost135490.aspx

Hope this helps!  Smile

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
Brent
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)Supercharged (392 reputation)

Thank You for reaching out Charlie! I purchased the engine from RB.

.150 Stroked Y-Block:327.25 ci @ >1hp per ci
NoShortcuts
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Welcome to the web site, Brent.  There's a treasure trove of good information and helpful members here.  Don't hesitate to inquire with questions you may have.  Every species of different manufacturers' engines have their nuances. Service manuals and service letters are helpful, but there's information from members on here that you are likely to not obtain anywhere else relating to the '54 to '64 y-block engines.

I'm glad that Royce's engine was something you could use.   Smile

Regards,
Charlie 

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York

Reading This Topic

Site Meter