Profile Picture

Steady rest

Posted By MplsMike 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
In swapping out the engine on my Parklane, we noted there are a few parts missing relating to the steady rest. I bought the rubber blocks (I think 2 are called for) as they are available. The shoulder bolt and a retainer that sits under the rubber (I think) are missing. I can’t find replacement parts. Anyone know of a source or have some to part with?

Also, the cast iron piece that is shaped like a “w” that goes above the rubber blocks is cracked in half. I may be able to pinch it in place with the rubber blocks. Anyone have one of these?

MplsMike
'56 Parklane
Minneapolis, MN
carl
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
I probably have the parts you need,i will check this afternoon   Carl
MplsMike
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
Thanks, Carl. Feel free to use my email

mexxjan@aol.com

MplsMike
'56 Parklane
Minneapolis, MN

Reading This Topic

Site Meter