Profile Picture

WTB – Clutch pedal assembly for 1959 Ford Pickup

Posted By Ted 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
I’m looking for the standard shift pedal assembly and hydraulic clutch master cylinder for a 1959 F100 Pickup.  The pickup is currently a factory installed automatic model so I need all of the necessary parts to change it over.  I suspect these pedal assemblies are all interchangeable from 1957 thru 1960.  Give me a shout at my email address if you can help me out.  My contact information and email address is at www.eatonbalancing.com .

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

1960fordf350
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (248 reputation)Supercharged (248 reputation)Supercharged (248 reputation)Supercharged (248 reputation)Supercharged (248 reputation)Supercharged (248 reputation)Supercharged (248 reputation)Supercharged (248 reputation)Supercharged (248 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Ted,   if you head over to the Ford Truck Enthusiast's site,  you can ask in the FRIDGE section.   Any 57-60 ford truck is called a fridge.   Another thought is that Ford went back to hydraulic clutches in the 80's.  I'm sure there's lots of 80's trucks in your area that are sitting around.   Might be able to shoe-horn
 that assembly in there.   

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/2e6780b3-6e07-4836-8bf9-c3da.jpg

Joe-JDC
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Ted,  there was a hydraulic release bearing, clutch, bellhousing, flywheel in that tub of parts I gave you some weeks ago from a supposed '57 truck.  Even a transmission or two if I remember correctly.  Joe-JDC

JDC
overo99
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (8 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (8 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (8 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (8 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (8 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (8 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (8 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (8 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (8 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I have an assembly from a 54 ford sedan, w overdrive. email if you think this will fit. 50.00 for what I have, shipping extrahttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/bcfbe130-b2cb-4c93-960e-e77b.jpg
Ted
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Where are you at?

The price is right but don’t think I can use this.  That ’54 car setup doesn’t look to be a bolt in for a 1959 pickup and it’s also geared towards a mechanical clutch linkage rather than hydraulic.  What’s needed is for a friend who’s converting his pickup from an automatic tranny to a standard tranny.  Already have the slave cylinder and appropriate bellhousing but need the under dash pedal assembly and related hydraulic clutch master cylinder that goes on the firewall.

patm
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Over099, Would the price apply to anyone? Also, is this from a V8 engine? The picture is not clear (equalizer bar engine  mount).
Thank you, Pat in Arizona.
Ted
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

I now have a pedal assembly and the clutch master cylinder from a ’59 Ford pickup.  Thanks to all who  responded.

Ted
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

patm (8/27/2018)
Over099, Would the price apply to anyone? Also, is this from a V8 engine? The picture is not clear (equalizer bar engine  mount).
Thank you, Pat in Arizona.

You might try emailing ‘overo99’ as it would appear he has not been logged on to the site the last several days.

patm
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)Supercharged (142 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Ted, thank you.. I will do that.

Pat near Tucson Arizona.
charliemccraney
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
I see this on eBay.  From the description, the seller doesn't seem to know what it is.  The clutch pedal has a rod attached that looks like it is for linkage, rather than hydraulic.  It looks a lot like the one in my truck.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1957-1958-1959-F100-FORD-TRUCK-MANUAL-TRANSMISSION-BRAKE-CLUTCH-PEDAL-ASSEMBLY/232948927227?fits=Year%3A1961%7CModel%3AF-100&hash=item363cd68afb:g:j4UAAOSwfsFbhyUK&vxp=mtr

Lawrenceville, GA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter