Profile Picture

Sold all my y-block cars, this is all i have left

Posted By Lou 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
1963 Galxie 500 XL convertible, barn find,found on an estate in Fredericksburg, VA by a bodyman friend of mine in 2002, with 43,000 miles and 1970 licence plates on it. He gave the car a show paint job, and a new white top (said the paint had been ruined by bird droppings) Car had every factory option on it except A/C . He sold me the car in 2009 with 46,500 miles on it because he was too busy with his shop to drive it. I now has 49,600 miles on it, My health forces me to sell it (I drove it 50 miles last year) Just had all new brakes and wheel bearing put in (I can no longer do my own work) Car is red in and out with a white top (original red boot cover comes with car as does a car cover. 
Specks... 390 V8, with factory chrome dress up kit, cruse-o-matic, power steering (leaks about a quart every 2 months) power brakes, Power windows, radio, heater, twin spotlights/mirrors, XL bucket seat, console shifter, (interior original and like new) skirts, ben her hubcaps , (skirts will fit with hubcaps) 
non - factory accessories, small column mounted tack (similar to Rotunda option), 3 gage panel.
Everything, I mean everything,  except radio works, $27,000 for this original number matching car. Might consider 49 to 59 FoMoCo part trade or 71 or 72 nice Cougar Convertible  
Car is in Milford, Connecticut a mile off exit 34 of interstate 95, come and take a test drive. 203-877-1066, up to 9:00 PM EDT, leave message as my wife and I screens all calls.

miker
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 days ago
Lou, that sounds like a great car, and a great deal. But I just checked, it’s 2916 miles from Milford to here, and that’s the short route thru North Dakota. I know from experience, there’s no short route involving ND.

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ
Lou
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
I'm open to offers, but I would like you to see the car in person so there are no misunderstandings, Connecticut and New England is a great place to visit this time of year and I live about a 1/4 mile from the beach. If my car is something you think you would like to own give me a call at 203-877-1077 anytime up to 10:00 pm EDT.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter